Thursday, June 27, 2013

Flat Tour

Today was my first official day in London, and I am completely exhausted.

I got absolutely no sleep on the Red Eye flight from Dulles International to Heathrow. I woke up early Wednesday morning and, currently it is Thursday 8:40pm in England and I am surviving on only 1.5 hours of sleep from a recent nap.

We spent about 9 hours touring the city before we got authorization to move into the flat we are staying in for four days. Thankfully I packed Melatonin to help re-regulate my sleep schedule onto London Time.

Here are a couple of pictures from my flat, I am so lucky to be staying at the heart of London, in Little Venice for a couple of days.


Here are pictures of the family room. The couch is so comfortable, I think it is made entirely from goose feathers because it just feels like you're sinking into pillows.


So pretty and clean!


The cute kitchen :) Tonight we made Margarita Pizza with a side of Chicken Caesar Salad. 


The rooftop porch. I am definitely planning on drinking my morning chai tea here. We are up 5 stories so the views are breath taking. 


My most favorite feature: the soaker tub! I had one of the best baths of my life here with the window cracked open so I could see the sky. It was so relaxing and just what I needed to wash off the plane ride.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I'm so excited for you!! Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! I'm soaking up every minute of it :)

      Delete