Monday, June 24, 2013

1 More Day...

Although I am writing this on Monday June 24th, it is 10:46 pm EST and I do not think that I should count today because it is practically over. Therefore, I have one day left before I leave for the United Kingdom.

I cannot even put my excitement into words. I worked myself so much that I got strep throat, and had to go to the medical clinic to acquire antibiotics, if that gives you a clue.

Slowly but surely I am checking things off my list, and have packed most of my stuff for my 6-week-stay. If you would like to see all of the things that made it into my suitcase click to watch my 7 second video!


Here is a break down of what I brought:

Rainboots
Black Boots
Brown Flats
Rhinestone Sandals
Nude  Wedges
TOMS
Loafers
Boat Shoes

Brown Belt
Cheetah Print Belt

Black Leggings
Grey Jeggings
4 pairs of Jeans
1 pair of Capris
Black Shorts
Blue Shorts
Khaki Shorts

Black Cotton Skirt
Party Skirt
Pink Cotton Maxi-Skirt

5 Dresses (2 day dresses, 1 dinner dress, 2 clubbing dresses)

10 Tee Shirts
10 Tank Tops
8 Sweaters
5 Cardigans
6 Nice Shirts
(all are pretty neutral for mixing and matching to create different outfits and layer over one another)

Rain jacket
5 Scarves

40 pairs of underwear (I know it seems excessive but whatever)
10 pairs of socks
6 bras (4 regular, 1 strapless, 1 sports bra)

2 Sweatshirts (with Letters for the game Where In The World Are My Letters for my fraternity)

Brown Leather Cross Body
Large Longchamp Le Pliage Tote


No comments:

Post a Comment