Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What happens in Amsterdam...

...stays in Amsterdam.

Wow, my weekend was surreal! I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to go to another country while studying for the short amount of time I am in England. A weekend trip to Amsterdam was the perfect way to celebrate being half way finished! I know the next two weeks are seriously going to fly by, and while I am sad because I will miss all the great friends I made at Cambridge, I will be excited to start my junior year of college.

We hopped on a plane to Amsterdam (only took 40 minutes) Thursday afternoon and flew back Sunday night. It was the perfect amount of time to spend there. Celina Taryn and I went to places like: The Anne Frank House, The Heineken Factory, The Van Gogh Museum, a Canal Tour, an Amsterdam Festival, the Red Light District, and plenty and plenty of bars and clubs.

If you want to see pictures, since my wi-fi still won't allow me to upload media onto my blog posts, I am going to redirect you to my facebook album HERE






For all of you receiving my postcards I am so happy to write to you! If you want more just let me know!!! Missing all of you very much <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment